Wednesday 1 June 2011

Daily-Healthy-Living-Log

Only a quick post from us tonight..

Luke's daily-healthy-living-log: 

I just got back from Sainsburys after a gruelling Power Pump class. For once I thought past the immediate hunger and actually did a sensible shop. I don't think my groceries have looked so healthy in a while. A veritable kaleidoscope of coloured fruit and veg that Gwyneth would be so proud of.




Lola's daily-healthy-living-log:

I went to M&S post-workout (20 minutes of interval running and 20 minutes muscle work) and bought veggies to make a wonderful salad with some left over grilled salmon. I sprinkled everything with linseeds and it was delish. Linseeds are soooo good for you, you wouldn't believe it. My favorite benefit: they make your skin look GREAT! and they are packed with Omega-3! Seriously I just sprinkle them on EVERYTHING: cereals, salads, roasted veggies, yogourt, pasta. Name it.

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/flaxinfo.htm

Anything you are proud of today? Good workout? Healthy food choices?

When in doubt just ask yourself: What would Gwynnie do?

Lots of love!

L & L

No comments:

Post a Comment