Wednesday 22 June 2011

When I grow up I want to be Tracy Anderson.


Hi guys!

Sorry we have neglected you, and neglected Gwynnie for so long! Being the Yummy Mummies that we are, we had very little time to fit this blog in our grueling schedules. It's very involved being us.


A few weeks ago we ordered the Tracy Anderson Method Dance Cardio Workout on the internet. It has been sitting on my desk for ages now and I thought it'd be fun to try it out now that we have a little time to breath (and sweat).

OMG. This woman is INSANE. I have been "practicing" (ie: jumping around like an idiot) the same 20 seconds of the routine for the last 2 hours. It goes so fast!! She's so quick!! arrrghhh. I found myself yelling at my computer: TRACE (that's what Gwynnie calls her) MY BRAIN IS NOT SENDING THE MESSAGE TO MY LIMBS TO MOVE THEMSELVES QUICKLY ENOUGH TO FOLLOW YOU, FREAK!!!

Then I calmed down, considered having a Nairn's stem ginger oat biscuit, then calmed down some more and remembered what Gwyn had said in her interview to Self magazine: "It took me a long time to learn the choreography when i started. I was so uncoordinated! After 11 minutes, I'd pass out and cry and say, "I can't do this anymore!" Now I can't live without it."

So I took a deep breath and tried again. I stopped trying to be perfect at it and just tried to break a sweat. It is truly fun and to be honest if I can ever look like Tracy Anderson, I'm ready to do anything. Even dance around like a goofball.


So go ahead guys!!! DANCE!!!

If you want the video it is available on amazon for like 8$.


Lots of Love and remember: WWGD?


Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment