Wednesday 10 August 2011

Only A Cameo!?!

What a travesty..! As an Academy Award winning actress and general inspiration, HRH Gwyneth Paltrow should have been the star of the Glee: Concert Movie, over all those relative unknowns she had to share her screentime with on the show. Instead Gwynnie has been relegated to a cameo role..
I would boycott the whole thing but I think that would be a bit spiteful. I don't want to deny Gwyn her royalties from my cinema ticket.


I'm a bit apalled they've decided to release it in 3D - the bane of my cinema going life. I would probably quietly put up with the unpleasant visual assault of 3D films if there wasn't a compulsory surcharge for the 'privelege'.

To top it all off, the set list for the movie is a bit shocking, not nearly enough of Rachel Berry/Lea Michele - my (and Gwyneth's) favourite hot half Jew..
I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come from Glee Season 3, Ryan Murphy I'm looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment