Wednesday 27 July 2011

Contagion

My love for Gwyneth isn't as infectious as I'd first hoped. However, she's starring in Steven Soderbergh's upcoming film Contagion.. (such a tenuous link, lolz). Look at that cast! Anything with Winslet is a sure fire hit.. good on you Gwyn.


Not too long to wait either..

Oh, and I had food poisoning on the weekend. Thanks for those undercooked sausages guys - you know who you are. Well, aside from the plus of losing a bit of water weight, I still can't stomach anything more exciting than white carbs. Whilst looking at all the pulses and grains in Wholefoods yesterday I genuinely considered becoming a raw food vegan because I honestly don't remember the last time I'd felt that awful (not alcohol related at least). I think Gwynnie would approve of raw food veganism.

In other news, a big R.I.P. to another love of my life, Amy Winehouse. Haterz gon' hate but she was incredible. Such a sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment