Tuesday 12 July 2011

She wore an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny...

Hi guys!
We have one fabulous post for you in the works, but since neither of us are geniuses (even though I graduated from Canada's Harvard) we can't seem to understand how to upload videos from my phone to this blog.
Anyway, while we work on it, here is the latest on the Gwynnie.
She was seen with Steven Spielberg and Apple and Moses frolicking on a beach somewhere with an exotic name in a red-hot bikini looking more fabulous then ever!

Here are some pics:

I wish I looked like this in the shower. Or on my yatch. 



Working out. Obviously. There is no such thing as a day off...even on vaycay. 

The next pic is quite puzzling...it definitely looks like she has some cellulite...but surely it must be just a bad angle/lighting:



You know how much I love Gwynnie, but I have to admit that it'd be nice if she were just a little human and showed some flaw of some sort. What do you think: cellulite or just bad picture??

I would definitely post some picture of myself in my bathing suit as well, but I don't want Gwynnie to feel bad about her own figure. And there are already too many compromising pictures of myself out there. 

Lots of love

Lola

Ps: LOVE jet-lag!!! I can work out and be all energetic at 6 am. I feel very close to Gwynnie these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment